Emergency Dentist in Colorado Springs
If you’re in pain and need a dentist in an emergency, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve been providing emergency dental care to people throughout Colorado Springs for over 20 years.
Many people have put off dental care because they’re scared of the dentist or simply haven’t had the time to get proper treatment. Sometimes this leads to tooth pain. We’re not here to judge, just to help. Other times you may experience a traumatic injury and need to see a dentist right away. When you’re in pain we can help.
If you have a toothache, need extractions or have any other kind of dental emergency…we can help. Guerra Dental specializes in providing emergency dentist services in Colorado Springs and relieving pain. Our philosophy is to provide realistic treatment options for your dental emergency, then provide the best care for your needs. You’ll be treated as if you were part of our family.
Do You Need To Be Seen Now? Call Dr. Fred Guerra at Guerra Dental at 719-596-1230.
Emergency Dental Services We Treat:
- Toothache pain
- Abscessed teeth
- Broken or knocked out teeth
- Tooth Extractions
- Wisdom teeth
- Oral and tooth infections
- Injuries to the mouth, lips and tongue, lacerations, abrasions, foreign objects
- Repair of dentures – most repairs within 4 hours.
Fears, phobias and anxieties are common and can be managed with Nitrous sedation techniques. Contact us today for more information on sedation dentistry.
Looking for immediate answers/help for your emergency?
Here are some things to consider during a dental emergency, plus some simple steps you can take to minimize pain before you come into our office for your appointment.
- Knocked out tooth
- Hold the tooth by the crown. Do not scrub it or remove attached tissues fragments. If possible, place the tooth back in its socket or store it in a cup of milk and immediately go to the dentist.
- Broken tooth
- Rinse your mouth with warm water, apply cold compresses to reduce swelling, and go to the dentist.
- Bit your tongue or lip
- Clean it with a cloth and apply cold compresses. If the bleeding doesn’t stop, see your dentist or go to the emergency room.
- Do not apply aspirin to your tooth or gum tissues. Rinse your mouth with warm water, gently floss around the tooth and go see your dentist.
Please feel free to contact us to set an appointment.
3208 North Academy Blvd. Suite 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80917