Boost Your ConfidenceSmile Today
in less than 90 minutes
Claim your $299
In Office Professional
Treatment Offer NOW!
- Whiten your teeth for the fall at a 50% off
- Shades lighter after one session
- Get rid of stains within an hour
Teeth Whitening is more than just brighter teeth, it’s a statement to the world.
One of the primary reasons we have patients request teeth whitening is to boost their confidence by having a beautiful, healthy smile. In Addition, our patients want to whiten their teeth because they are:
- Trying to achieve a younger look in their appearance,
- Getting married or are going to an important event,
- Fighting years of aging and wear on teeth,
- Reversing yellow and brown blemishes sustained in an accident.
The list goes on and on, but all of the reasons fall back into one goal and purpose – to achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Meet Dr. Fred Guerra
“Over the years I’ve learned that the most important thing to patients is a dentist they can trust and feel comfortable with. I go out of my way to be friendly to every one of my patients, using a caring, gentle touch during all procedures. I think of my patients as family and give my best to everyone.”
Experience means you get top treatment from a doctor who truly cares about you and your health
- Over 20 years in private practice in Colorado Springs
- Top Graduate, Advanced Clinical Dentistry Residency, USAF
- Awarded distinguished Legion of Merit for his many contributions to Air Force Dentistry
- Military career culminated as Director, Dental Services, United States Air Force Academy (1996-2000)
- Director of Dental Services, United States Air Force Academy
- Developed Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program, United States Air Force Academy
Hear What Some of Our Patients Say!
Friendly, professional, no-nonsense & quick! Always feel better after getting work done. Heather & Cecelia always so nice & helpful!
Just wanted to leave a note saying what a great job Dr. Guerra and Mahogany did to rebuild my smile. I have spent years grinding my teeth during sleep, add in neglect in regular dental care leaving them quite a job. About 90% complete and the transformation is phenomenal.
All I can say is thanks to all at Guerra Dental.
I just had my teeth cleaned by Carol. She is very professional, amiable, and kind. Dr Guerra checks my teeth well. My husband just had a root canal done by Dr Guerra. As usual, it was a great job. We have been with their office many years because of the family feel, professionalism, and attention to detail. I enjoy seeing the staff and Dr Guerra.