Cosmetic Dentistry in Colorado Springs
As you age, your teeth begin to show signs of wear and tear. Tooth enamel may appear darker than it used to, or you might start to notice cracks and crowding.
No matter the cause, Dr. Guerra can correct the problem with the latest advancements in cosmetic dentistry. Colorado Springs, CO patients rely on Guerra Dental for everything from dental implants to Zoom whitening treatments. Now you can, too.
Because Dr. Guerra specializes in cosmetic dentistry, he offers all of the following services:
- Veneers – Thin, tooth-colored shells (composite or porcelain) that bond with your natural teeth while covering stains, cracks, worn edges, and chips
- Bonding – A composite alternative to veneers and fillings that also repairs chipped or cracked teeth
- Crowns – Strong, natural-looking porcelain sheaths that cover teeth entirely while protecting the underlying structure
- Inlays & Onlays – Also known as partial crowns that cover only a part of the tooth’s surface
- Dental Implants – Permanently installed tooth-like structures, built to replace missing or extracted natural teeth
- Teeth Whitening – Bleaching systems that remove discolorations and food stains from teeth
- Six-Month Smiles – Clear braces that can align teeth in six months, on average
- Invisalign – A specialized, patented system for aligning and straightening teeth without conventional wire brace options
Make an appointment at Guerra Dental by completing the request form on this page. A beautiful smile awaits!
Please feel free to contact us to set an appointment.
3208 North Academy Blvd. Suite 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Get In Touch