VIP Membership Program
Through this plan you will receive two non-cost preventative cleanings, examinations, needed x-rays, an adult or child fluoride treatment, and an adult advanced oral cancer screening every year. Any needed dental services with the Doctor will be at 15% less than the normal office fees. There’s no membership card to carry and nothing to keep track of. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office and your benefit will begin the date your plan payment is made.
How To Sign Up
It’s so easy to start saving today. Please ask one of our friendly patient coordinators to help you get started today. Compare the cost of membership in our plan with the premiums you may be paying for traditional dental insurance – you may be pleasantly surprised with the savings you will enjoy at our office.
- Tooth Colored Composite Fillings: 15%
- Crowns /Onlays/Inlays: 15%
- Periodontal Scaling and Root Planning: 15%
- Extractions: 15%
- Root Canals: 15%
- Whitening (At Home/In-Office): 15%
- Night Guard: 15%
- Snore Guard: 15%
- Aligner Therapy (Full Case Only): 15%
Preventative Dental Care
- Adult Prophylaxis (2 per year) D1110: No Charge
- Periodic Exam (2 per year) D0120: No Charge
- Emergency Exam (If needed during office hours) D0140: No Charge
- Full Mouth Series (1 every 5 years) D0210: No Charge
- Intraoral-periapical Films D0220 & D0230 (up to 4 films): No Charge
- Bitewing X-Rays (1 set per year) D0272 or D0274: No Charge
- Adult Fluoride Varnish (1 per year) D1206: No Charge
- Child Prophylaxis (2 per year) D1120: No Charge
- Child Fluoride (1 per year) D1208: No Charge
- Advanced Oral Cancer Screening (1 per year) D0431: No Charge
- Periodontal Gum Screening (1 per year): No Charge
- Periodontal Maintenance Cleaning D4910 *in place of Adult Prophylaxis: $61 Co-pay per visit
- Periodontal Maintenance Cleaning with Laser TherapyD4910 & D4999 *in place of Adult Prophylaxis: $98 Co-pay per visit
Why It Works
Many of our patients are either without any dental insurance or are unhappy with their options for self funded or employer offered insurance. Guerra Dental’s VIP Dental Plan will enable you to receive the dental care that you need and want at a discount and it will cover your continued care appointments to help maintain your smile. As you know, we live in a time of lay-offs, COBRA expirations and insurance plan changes. Many company’s monthly dental premiums continue to go up, while the benefits keep going down.
You will discover that when compared with traditional dental insurance plans, our program is more friendly and has eliminated the costly, “Middle-Man” also known as the insurance claims adjuster. What does all this mean? It means that you receive the care that you want when you want it. No more waiting up to 90 days for “special insurance approval”. It means that your dental work is between you and your dentist. No more “non-doctor” insurance adjuster deciding what type of dentistry you can and can’t have. No more “lost claims”, no more forms to fill out. It means you are in complete control over your dental care, and the treatments YOU choose. Dr. Guerra and his staff are here to help you get the care that you want and need, not what some accountant says you CAN have.
Please feel free to contact us to set an appointment.
3208 North Academy Blvd. Suite 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80917